It should never be too hard to give rather then receive, but when you receive you should always be humble and thankful for you may not know what It took from someone else to give to you.
YOU ARE RESILIENT
Being depressed is a challenge in itself, but to get up and continue to survive in everyday life while being depressed is an everyday accomplishment.
Ok so now I see that it s definitely possible to make something positive happen out of my blog. I guess all the progress that I have made on the blog (even though it’s really not that much) in the last two weeks has lit a fire under me to really keep moving forward.
Therefore I am going to set some personal goals for myself to help in the progression of this blog. I’ve finally figured out that having a blog is not just writing stuff and people read and respond to it, it’s more like having a social media but on a more mature adult like scale. Eventually it would be great to have many followers, views, and make money off of my blog but first I have to put in some major work!
With that being said here are my goals and why.
- Get an email list set up: Ok I know I should already have one set up but it isn’t like I’m a professional blogger I just wanted to dabble in it and see if I liked it. Plus I don’t know how so suggestions are so welcome.
- Figure out how to promote my blog on Instagram: I already have a decent amount of organic followers on Instagram and I hadn’t posted anything on it for awhile so I just decided to start over, archive my pictures, and drive some traffic to my blog.
- Start Promoting on Pinterest: I can pin my material all I want but it is definitely helpful to promote it as well.
- Refine my Blog Setup: I really want to learn how to make individual pages to put specific posts on the specific pages because looking at YouTube and google are not helping. I think it would be more easy to navigate my blog site if I can separate subjects and have their own individual pages.
- Be more Consistent: I want to be more regulated and consistent with posting and promoting on WordPress, Pinterest, and Instagram. I want to get into a scheduled routine and have things set up so that I can post on all three at roughly the same time.
- Make Scheduled posts: I’m going to try to use tailwind and see if I can go ahead and remake posts for all three sites I want to use, so that it will go ahead and post regularly.
- Pre-make 30 Days of instagram content: What I mean by pre-make the content is like the pictures that I post that will initially move organic traffic to my instagram and blog. I want to set up 30 pictures for every month, or however many I’ll need to be able to post everyday without having to take multiple pictures everyday.
- Get more Motivated: I plan to take some time out of each week and treat myself to something I want to do. I can’t dedicate my whole life to my blog but I can be a better me to stay on the upside of things to be able to share with you all.
- Find more Ideas to Share: This kind of goes with doing things I want to do, because if I don’t get out of the house and experience different things and what I like and don’t like how am I supposed to be able to give fresh content and material? You can only come up with so many Idas sitting in the house staring at four walls.
- Get 50 followers on my blog: I think that it is important to set goals and standards to keep for yourself when doing something that you want to make a future out of. But I do not want to be unrealistic whatsoever. I want to set small goals that I can reach little by little to grow that way when I hit my goals I can celebrate and bring back that fire and motivation to move forward. I don’t want to give myself a time limit on this either because if I don’t reach my own quota I know I’d be discouraged and disappointed in myself.
If any of my wonderful followers or even if you don’t follow me and have advise on how I can improve please let me know. If you can shed some light and ideas on how to improve any of the goals that I put up please share. I love the feedback because then I can be better not only for myself but for my content that I post.
I’m sorry I have been missing a few days on my blogs. I haven’t been feeling very well but currently trying to get better. I try to stay consistent with content as much as possible because it’s awesome to see that a few of you like what I put out! I will return with writing very soon!
Thanks for reading! If you are terribly sick, what do you do to get better? Also if anyone has any suggestions or advice to help grow my audience what are some ways I can manage that?